Locally raised and educated attending: Foothill Elementary School, La Colina Jr. High School, San Marcos High School. Graduated UCLA Summa Cum Laude with a B.A. History.
As a former teacher, I focused on reducing achievement gaps through math, literacy, science, and art programs. Teaching taught me the importance of a collaboration, inclusion, supporting teachers, and community involvement.
I am a local business owner and community volunteer. My strengths: dependable, fiscally responsible, hardworking, collaborative, accountable, and effective communication. I bring these skills to my volunteer work as PTSA President at La Colina Jr. High and former PTA President Foothill School. I have been honored to volunteer and serve my community.
My educational priorities are:
- Supporting the GUSD community academically, emotionally, and physically.
- Collaborating with District Administration to provide safe and effective learning environments during COVID-19.
- Ensuring equitable learning environments, access to technology, and staff professional development.
- Promoting environmentally sustainable programs.
- Reducing the achievement gap among students and schools.